Monday, March 11, 2019

Card for an Inspire.Create.Challenge

This is a card for the sketch at Inspire.Create. Challenge#038 here.

I ran some Shimmery White card stock thru the Big Shot with the Rectangle Stitched Framelits. Then I colored it with Aqua painters and some Lemon Lime Twist, Powder Pink and Berry Burst inks.

I added some Gingham Gala 6 by 6 DSP in Lemon Lime Twist.

The greeting from Part of My Story is colored with markers.

Finally, I added some Gingham Gala adhesive-backed sequins.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Part of My Story
Papers: WW, Shimmery White, Lemon Lime Twist, Powder Pink, Berry Burst, Gingham Gala 6 by 6 DSP
Inks: Lemon Lime Twist, Powder Pink, Berry Burst
Accessories: Starburst punch, 2 inch Circle punch, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Rectangle Stitched Framelits, Gingham Gala adhesive-backed sequins, Aqua painter, Stampin dimensionals



No comments: