Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Colorful Birthday Card for Two Challenges

This bright birthday card is for two challenges.

First, the sketch is for Sunday Stamps#200 here.

And second, the colors are for The Paper Players#432 here.  It's a Colors of the Rainbow challenge.

I chose to use all of the 2018-2020 In Colors and used a bit of the In Color 6 by 6 DSP.

Birthday Cheer is the stamp set.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Birthday Cheer
Papers: WW, Pineapple Punch, 2018-2020 In Color 6 by 6 DSP
Inks: Lovely Lipstick, Grapefruit Grove, Pineapple Punch, Call Me Clover and Blueberry Bushel
Accessories: 2 inch punch, Starburst punch, Happiness Blooms Enamel dots, Stampin dimensionals






7 comments:

Claire Broadwater said...

Such a fun birthday card! I love polka dots and the rainbow of colors is so pretty! SO happy you joined us at The Paper Players and Sunday Stamps! XX

LeAnne said...

This is so awesome, perfect use of those rainbow colors! Fun and cheerful! Thanks for sharing it with the Players!

Heather said...

Love it, Jennie! This is my fave sheet from the DSP stacks, and you used them ALL! So fun! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

Monika Reeck said...

Hi Jennie..
I love your paper choices like a real rainbow
and how you managed the sentiment in that colors too...clever!!
Cute Gift Image
sweet card Jennie
Many thanks for using my sketch on our 200th Birthday Callenge at Sunday Stamps.
If you visiting my Blog Post I have giveaway and send to all around the world
for Ladies in the USA my other DT teamie has also giveaway :)
dont miss it
Hugs
Monika

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love your blocks of polka dot colour Jennie and your rainbow sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

Lisa said...

Such a bright and fun card, I love the polka dots!

Thanks for joining our 200th challenge celebration at Sunday Stamps!

Annette Elliott said...

I love how you used different colors of DSP to create your side panel. Super cute and bright birthday card! Thanks so much for joining our 200th challenge at Sunday Stamps!