Friday, April 19, 2019

Another Thank You for Two Challenges

My week of thank you cards continues.

Since I had the Abstract Impressions stamp set out I used it again for this card.  I've also used a sketch and a color challenge.

First, the sketch is for the Freshly Made Sketches#384 here.

And the colors are for the Splitcoast Color Combination#735 here.
The colors to use are Lovely Lipstick, Very Vanilla and Mint Macaron.

I've added a bit of the Subtles 6 by 6 DSP and the 2018-2020 In Color 6 by 6 DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Abstract Impressions
Papers: VV, Mint Macaron, Lovely Lipstick, Subtles 6 by 6 DSP, 2018-2020 In Color 6 by 6 DSP
Inks: Mint Macaron and Lovely Lipstick
Accessories: Stampin dimensionals





4 comments:

Ginger said...

Pretty! I love the layering.

Linda Callahan said...

These bright happy flowers are so sweet! Pretty card! Glad you shared it at FMS!

Jen Timko said...

How pretty! These flowers are really wonderful and your colors are lovely. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Amy O said...

Gorgeous flowers and a pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!