Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Thank You Card for The Paper Players

This thank you card uses another tic-tac-toe challenge.

This time it's for The Paper Players#435 here.
For this one I went on the diagonal with die-cut, embossing and floral.

Bloom by Bloom and Thoughtful Banners are the stamp sets.
I ran the WW card stock thru the Dot to Dot embossing folder. 
For the die cut I used the Layering Oval Framelits.
And the floral is kinda obvious! Lol!

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Bloom by Bloom and Thoughtful Banners
Papers: WW, Pineapple Punch, Call Me Clover
Inks: Pineapple Punch, Call Me Clover and Lovely Lipstick
Accessories: Layering Ovals Framelits, Dot to Dot embossing folder, Stampin dimensionals



2 comments:

LeAnne said...

My friend made a card with this set and I loved it, and I love yours too! The bold bright colors work perfectly with this style of art! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Players this week!

Windy Ellard said...

Great spring card and sweet floral. I like your textured background, too! Thank you for playing along with the challenge this week over at The Paper Players.