Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Thank You Card for a Paper Craft Crew Challenge

Since I had my Lemon Lime Twist card stock out for my last card, I used it again for this card.

I've also used the Paper Craft Crew#331-Tic-tac-toe, here.
I went down the right hand side line with sequins, Rectangle Stitched Framelits  and Green.
Kindness & Compassion are the stamp sets with some Gingham Gala 6 by 6 DSP and some Gingham Gala Adhesive backed sequins.


Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Kindness and Compassion
Papers: WW, Lemon Lime Twist, Gingham Gala 6 by 6 DSP
Inks: Lemon Lime Twist
Accessories: Rectangle Stitched Framelits, Gingham Gala adhesive backed sequins


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love how you used the challenge for this card. That gingham background is wonderful! Thank you for joining the Paper Craft Crew this week!