Friday, July 19, 2019

Bright Birthday Card for Two Challenges

This bright birthday card is for two challenges.

First, the sketch at the Global Design Project#198 here.

And then the colors for The Paper Players#450 here.
The colors to use are Blueberry Bushel, Balmy Blue and Granny Apple Green.

Broadway Birthday is the stamp set with it's coordinating Broadway Lights dies.

This is a perfect masculine card, if I do say so myself!!

Here's my recipe:
Stamps:  Broadway Birthday
Papers: WW, Watercolor, Blueberry Bushel
Inks: Blueberry Bushel, Balmy Blue, Granny Apple Green
Accessories: Aqua painter, Broadway Lights dies, stampin dimensionals







3 comments:

LeAnne said...

Great card, especially that great background! I have always admired this set, didn't get it yet but I think it makes a fabulous birthday card! Great sketch too! Thanks for sharing this with the Players and using my color palette this week!

Anne Marie Hile said...

So pretty, Jennie! I love how you created the background! Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

Wanda Cullen said...

Love this great birthday greeting and it's so perfect for masculine recipients as well! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Players!