Thursday, July 18, 2019

Two for Thursday Rustic Card

This card is for two challenges.

First, it's for the sketch at SUO Challenge#227 here.

And then for the Hand Stamped Sentiments#319 Inspiration Challenge, here.

I was inspired by the shiplap and the wreath. Plus I had a few of these colors out from yesterday's card.

I used the Birch Background stamp with Crumb Cake ink on some WW card stock.
Sweetly Swirled seemed like a good stamp set to create a wreath.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Sweetly Swirled and Birch background
Papers: WW, Crumb Cake
Inks: Pear Pizzazz, Blushing Bride, Calypso Coral and Crumb Cake
Accessories: Stampin dimensionals



4 comments:

Fiona said...

A great card for both of these challenges - and as I'm on both Design Teams I can say thank you for joining in with both of them lol!

Stampin by Genny said...

Beautiful card! Great idea for the background and using the Sweetly Swirled stamp to create the wreath. Thanks so much for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

Creations in paper said...

Love your take on the wreath! Never would have thought to use the birch background for a distressed door. Thanks for playing with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

Robbie

Jenny Engelke said...

Oh Wow! What a lovely combination of these challenges! I'd say you nailed them both! Thanks for playing along with us at HSS.