Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Masculine Card for a Hand Stamped Sentiments Sketch


This card is for the sketch at Hand Stamped Sentiments#320 here.

I saw this sketch and immediately thought of the Come Sail Away DSP!

I paired that with the Itty Bitty Birthdays stamp set and it's a perfect masculine card!!

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Itty Bitty Birthdays
Papers: WW, Soft Suede, Night of Navy, Come Sail Away DSP
Inks: Night of Navy
Accessories: Layering Circles dies, Detailed Trio punch, Scalloped Tag punch, Night of Navy/Sahara Sand Baker's Twine, Subtle embossing folder, Stampin dimensionals


2 comments:

Debbie Mageed said...

Great card showcasing designer paper! Love how you used our sketch. Thank you for playing with us at the Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge and hope you can join us again soon.

Creations in paper said...

Love how you used our sketch for a masculine card. This was the bundle I got on my preorder. I have used it a lot. Thanks for another idea. Glad you joined us at HSS.

Robbie