Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Christmas in July for a Splitcoast Color Combo

It's never to early to start making the over 100 cards I send out for Christmas!
And this week's Splitcoast Color Combination#746 here, helped me get started!
The colors to use are Granny Apple Green, Blushing Bride and Melon Mambo.
The challenge is also a Christmas in July theme and this week's dessert was stripes-I fit it all in!

Merry Christmas to All is the stamp set with it's coordinating Merry Christmas dies.

I was inspired by this card by Joanne Stubbings here.
I really liked the water colored stripes!

Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Merry Christmas to All
Papers: Watercolor, WW, Granny Apple Green, Melon Mambo
Inks: Granny Apple Green, Melon Mambo, Blushing Bride
Accessories: Aqua painter, Glitter Enamel dots, Stitched Shapes dies, Merry Christmas Dies, Stampin dimensionals, Washi tape






No comments: