Sunday, May 1, 2022

Bye-Bye Bumblebee!

It's time to play again at The Paper Players! It's The Paper Players#589 here. 

This week we have a Theme Challenge of Birds and/or Bees. 

I thought of the Hello Ladybug stamp set and made some bees again, rather than ladybugs.

I've paired this with the sketch and optional theme at Try Stampin on Tuesday#552 here. The theme is black and white plus one other color and I chose Bumblebee, which is sadly, going to retire!!!

There's the exact same color challenge at Inspire Create Challenge#115 here. Basic Black, Basic White and one other color!! Love it when I can combine challenges so easily!!

Hello Ladybug is the stamp set with some All Together DSP and some 2020-2022 In Color DSP

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Hello Ladybug

Papers: Vellum, White, Black, Bumblebee, All Together DSP, 2020-2022 In Color DSP

Inks: Black

Accessories: Ladybug Builder punch, Tailor Made Tags dies, Playful Pets Trim Combo Pack, 1/4 in Bumblebee Gingham ribbon, Stitched so Sweetly dies, Hive Embossing folder, Adhesive backed Hexagons, Stampin dimensionals




The Paper Players Design Team





Product List

11 comments:

Donna Scholz said...

Jennie, cute bee card you've created using both our Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch AND color challenge! Love all the texture you've given your card by embossing the background! Thank you so much for joining us to share you card and talents!!! -Donna

laurie said...

So cute! Love the fun textures too!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

What a cute bee Jennie - I am so going to have to try that. I love the textured background too!

Heather said...

Love this so much, Jennie - a perfect bee card! Your pretty tag is the perfect accessory, and I SO have to remember to make wings in vellum! Brilliant! Thanks so much for playing at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!

Claire Broadwater said...

Jennie, your bee is just perfect! I love the embossed background and the vellum for wings! Have a great week!

Anna said...

What a cute bee! I also love the textured background and the wonderful color scheme. Thank you for joining us for this challenge at Try Stampin' on Tuesday and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Anna, Design Team

LeAnne said...

Such a cute bumblebee this is, too! Love the background and how you used the sketch! Your bumblebee plaid ribbon is perfect!

Jaydee said...

Jennie, I love how you used vellum for the wings of the bee! Such a great idea. I love that textured background, too. Fabulous card
hugs
jaydee

Ann Schach said...

Adorable, Jennie! I love the vellum wings and textured background. So many perfect details!!!

Christy Lynn said...

Beautiful card, Jennie! I still haven't tried making a bumblebee with that punch yet, yours looks fabulous. Love the textured background and the black hexagon embellishments.

Cindy Beach said...

This is a great card, Jennie! I love the textured embossing folder and your cute bee! The vellum wings are so fun! Great take on the sketch too!