Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Love & Happiness Wedding Card

This wedding card is for three challenges!!

First, I've used the sketch at the Paper Craft Crew#471 here. I saw the sketch and used the Beautiful Shapes dies again since they were out on my desk.

Second, it's for Make the Cards Challenge#55 here. It's a technique challenge to use 2 patterned papers and I thought this sketch was perfect for that!

And finally, it's also for Just Add Ink#604 here. It's a Just Add a "Case of Yourself" and I cased this card from March 12, here. I am using the awesome Abstract Beauty 6 by 6 Specialty DSP again-so many great combos!!

Love & Happiness is the stamp set.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Love & Happiness

Papers: White, Night of Navy, Gold Foil Sheets, Abstract Beauty 4 by 6 Specialty DSP

Inks: Versamark

Accessories: Beautiful Shapes dies, Elegant Faceted Gems, Metallics Embossing Powders, Heat Tool, Stampin dimensionals











Product List

3 comments:

Nikki Spencer said...

Love the colours in your cased project Jennie, navy, florals and gold make such a pretty combination. Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

Ann Alexander said...

Lovely card, the colours are so pretty! Thank you for sharing this week at Just Add Ink - Ann

Melanie Hungerford said...

How lovely, the colors are so bold and contrast the navy, and I love the gold accents! Thanks for playing along at Make the Cards!