Friday, May 6, 2022

Simply Fabulous Card for Two Challenges

My order from the new 2022-2023 Annual Catalog came so I had to play with some new goodies.

This card with the new, Simply Fabulous stamp set, is for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at the Fusion Card Challenge here. I just went with the sketch and not the colors (although there is blue on it, lol).

And then I've used the colors at the Color Throwdown#691 here. The colors to use are mint green, strawberry, light yellow and navy. I went with Mint Macaron, Sweet Sorbet, So Saffron and Night of Navy.

There's also some new DSP, Butterfly Kisses 6 by 6 DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Simply Fabulous

Papers: White, Starry Sky, Butterfly Kisses DSP

Inks: Starry Sky, Sweet Sorbet, So Saffron, Mint Macaron

Accessories:  2022-2024 In Color Baker's Twine Pack, Stampin dimensionals





Product List

3 comments:

Laurie Unger said...

This is so bright and cheerful - great use of patterned paper too. Thanks for playing over at The Fusion card challenge.

Broni said...

This is such a pretty and happy card! Thanks for playing along with us this week at the Color Throwdown.

Linda Callahan said...

This is such a bright happy design! Glad you shared it at Fusion!