Saturday, May 28, 2022

Charming Sentiments Card for Three Challenges

Here's another card for three challenges!! This ends my week of daily posts that combine three challenges, whew!! I love it when I can combine challenges!!!!

First, I've used the sketch at the Freshly Made Sketches#537 here.

Second, it's for the Global Design Project#344 here. It's a Case the Designer and I went with the colors of Charlet's card.

And finally, it's for the Paper Craft Crew#472 here. It's a tic tac toe challenge and I went across the top row with green, die cuts and ribbon.

Charming Sentiments is the stamp set with some Flowering Fields DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Charming Sentiments

Papers: White, Pear Pizzazz, Rich Razzelberry, Flowering Fields DSP

Inks: Rich Razzleberry

Accessories: Stylish Shapes dies, 1/4 inch Whisper White Crinkled Seam Binding, Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Stampin dimensionals




Product List

1 comment:

Kim S said...

Beautiful! I love the patterns and colors you used - so perfect with the sentiment! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.