Monday, August 22, 2022

Baby Card for Two Challenges

This baby card is for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at the Paper Craft Crew#482 here.

And then the colors are for Just Us Girls#646 here. The colors to use are teal, yellow and tan so I went with Tahitian Tide, Crushed Curry and Crumb Cake.

Charming Sentiments is the stamp set with its coordinating Sentiment Silhouettes dies.

There's some Celebrate Everything DSP, Neutrals DSP and 2022-2024 In Color DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Charming Sentiments

Papers: White, Crumb Cake, Crushed Curry, Tahitian Tide, Celebrate Everything DSP, Neutrals 6 by 6 DSP, 2022-2024 In Color DSP

Inks: Crumb Cake, Tahitian Tide

Accessories: Sentiment Silhouettes dies, Stylish Shapes dies, Layering Circles dies, Stitched Rectangle dies, Stampin dimensionals









Product List

1 comment:

Lisa Kind said...

Such a sweet card! I've been looking at quilts lately, and this reminds me of a block I've seen. Love how you mixed those patterns and used our colors! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!