Sunday, August 21, 2022

Nautical Hippo

It's time to play at The Paper Players!

It's The Paper Players#605 here. A Clean & Simple Nautical Challenge from Laurie.

The Hippo dies are the only nautical thing that I own, lol!

I've paired that with the sketch at the Freshly Made Sketches#549 here.

Hippest Hippos is stamp set with some Silver & Gold Specialty DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Hippest Hippos 

Papers: White, Real Red, Night of Navy, Pool Party, Silver Foil Specialty pack, Silver & Gold Specialty DSP

Inks: Black, Gray Granite, Real Red, Night of Navy 

Accessories: Hippo dies, Stylish Shapes dies, Stampin dimensionals




The Paper Players Design Team









Product List

8 comments:

Tracy Grauer said...

This hip hippo has got some cute nautical style! Love it!

Kim S said...

He's so cute in his little boat!! I love the background you used with it! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Jen Timko said...

How can you not smile at this?! Such fun. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Claire Broadwater said...

I do LOVE this little hippo! I smile every time I see him! This card is just FUN!!!!! Great take on the theme!

Ann Schach said...

Adorable, Jennie! This little hippo is definitely rocking the nautical theme. A hippo sporting sunglasses in a boat is a day brightener for sure!

Cindy Beach said...

I'm happy to see this hip hippo again! He makes a great splash paired with the specialty papers!

Christy Lynn said...

Love the hippo's cool sunglasses and the life preserver on the side of the boat made me giggle, great detail!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Ahoy Matey! This little guy is just too cute and so perfect for the theme this week. His cool shades are the perfect detail, too!