Saturday, August 20, 2022

Joyful Christmas Card

This joyful Christmas card is for two challenges.

First, it's for the Global Design Project#356 here. It's a Case the Designer and I've cased the color scheme, minus the pink and the layout.

And then the colors are for the Color Throwdown#706 here. The colors to use are aqua, lime green and white and I went with Tahitian Tide and Parakeet Party.

I used the Spruced Up sstamp set again since it was out for yesterday's card with it's Spruced Up Outlines dies.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Spruced Up & Brightest Glow

Papers: White, Parakeet Party, Tahitian Tide

Inks: Parakeet Party, Tahitian Tide

Accessories: Spruced Up Outlines dies, Stitched Rectangle dies, 2022-2024 In Color Matte Decorative dots, Basics Embossing Powders, Stampin dimensionals




Product List

1 comment:

Wanda Cullen said...

Such a lovely holiday design! I envy people who get their Christmas cards done early. Thanks so much for joining us at CTD!