Sunday, August 14, 2022

Sweet Candy Canes Christmas Cheer

It's time to play at The Paper Players!

It's The Paper Players#604 here. It's a color challenge to use black, white and a pop of color. I went with my favorite color, Real Red.

I've pared that with the sketch at the Freshly Made Sketches#548 here.

Sweet Candy Canes is the stamp set with some Sweetest Christmas DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Sweet Candy Canes

Papers: White, Black, Real Red, Sweetest Christmas DSP

Inks: White Craft and Real Red

Accessories: Matte Black dots, Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Wintry 3D embossing folder, 1/4 inch Black & White Gingham ribbon, Candy Canes dies, Stampin dimensionals, Basics Embossing Powders



The Paper Players Design Team







Product List

6 comments:

Claire Broadwater said...

Jennie, this is such a fun Christmas card! I love that big candy cane and the fun snowflake embossed background! Just perfect!

LeAnne said...

Love this...that candy cane is a perfect focal point for your sweet Christmas card!

Cindy Beach said...

Black white and red are a fav combo, I love how you've used it with a Christmas theme! Great card, the embossing and ribbon are perfect additions.

Ann Schach said...

Love it, Jennie! I'm a candy cane fan, and I love the "pop" of red. Great job with the sketch, too!

Jaydee said...

Love the red candy canes and I love how you used the sketch, too! fabulous card
hugs
jaydee

Christy Lynn said...

Ooh, I love how the embossed snowflakes look behind your cute candy cane! I like the mix of polka dots, stripes, and the gingham ribbon, too. Super cute, Jennie!