Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Another Easter Bunny Card

Here's an Easter card for three challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at Sketch Saturday#720 here. I've even added the twist with an animal image!

Second, it's for the colors at TGIF Challenge#410 here. The colors to use are Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz and Highland Heather. 

Finally, it's for The Paper Players#630 here. It's an Easter theme challenge and I think these colors fit perfectly with that too!

Easter Bunny is the stamp set with some Subtles DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Easter Bunny

Papers: White, Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz, Subtles DSP

Inks: Crumb Cake, Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz and Highland Heather

Accessories:  Stylish Shapes dies, Stitched Rectangle dies, Stampin dimensionals









Product List

4 comments:

Alyson Mayo said...

Love the Easter images, especially that bunny! Thanks for sharing with us at Sketch Saturday :)

Suzanne said...

Jennie, What an adorable Easter card. Thanks for taking part in this week's challenge at The Paper Players.

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Jennie that is such a great take on the sketch - your bunny looks like he is debating with himself 'carrots or chocolate?' I know which one I'd choose ;-) Thanks for playing with my Easter theme challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

Jaydee said...

Jennie, how cute is this. I love that you chose a window card for the sketch. Thank you for sharing this fabulous card with us at The Paper Players this week
Jaydee