Monday, March 27, 2023

Clean & Simple Birthday Card

Here's a clean and simple birthday card for three challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at CAS Colours & Sketches#507 here.

I've paired that with the Just Us Girls#672 here. It's CAS week.

Finally, the colors are for Sunday Stamps#305 here. I see most of the 2022-2024 In Colors in the inspo pic so I've used Starry Sky, Orchid Oasis, Parakeet Party and Sweet Sorbet and some Smoky Slate.

I saw birthday candles in the sketch so I've used the Celebrations Tags dies again.

Party Puffins is the stamp set.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Party Puffins

Papers: White, Sweet Sorbet, Smoky Slate, Parakeet Party, Starry Sky, Orchid Oasis

Inks: Sweet Sorbet

Accessories: Celebrations Tags dies, Deckled Rectangle dies








Product List

10 comments:

Heather said...

So fun, Jennie, the candles are the perfect way to play ALL the colors, I love it! Such a perfect CAS design! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

dj said...

Those colorful die cut candles are perfect for our "sweet treats" color challenge over at Sunday Stamps!! Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with us. -Deb Horst, DT #SSC305

stampwithamyk said...

Such a cute card! Love the fun candles! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Great minds think alike this week Jennie! The sketch made me think candles too. Thanks for playing along with us over at CAS Colours & Sketches!

Nancy said...

I just love those colours together! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches!

Carol said...

Fun candle card!!!! Happy colors too! I really like that deckle rectangle!!!! Glad you joined us this week at Just Us Girls!!!!!

Melissa Grant said...

Jennie, great clean and simple card, works perfect for the color and sketch challenge! Thanks for sharing with us at SUNDAY STAMPS!

Tammy said...

I love the gray with the bright colors!! Great card!!

Michal said...

What a pretty birthday card, Jennie! I love the bold colors. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CC&S!

YoonYoung Kim said...

Nice take on the sketch layout. Love the different colors and shapes of the candles! Thank you for playing along with CC&S challenge.