Sunday, March 26, 2023

Biggest Wish Birthday

Here's a birthday card for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at the Paper Craft Crew#510 here.

And then it's for Festive Friday#130 here. It's an International Children's Book Day inspo list and I went with bright colors, letters, splatters and patterned paper.

Biggest Wish is the stamp set with some Butterfly Kisses DSP. I thought I'd use it again since I had it out for yesterday's card.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Biggest Wish

Papers: White, Crushed Curry, Calypso Coral, Parakeet Party, Starry Sky, Butterfly Kisses DSP

Inks: Starry Sky, Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry, Parakeet Party

Accessories:  Fun Flowers Resin Shapes, Celebrations Tags dies(retired), Stampin dimensionals







Product List

4 comments:

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Jennie I love the bright colours in these papers and the diecut candles accent that bold birthday sentiment perfectly. Thanks for sharing with us over at Festive Friday!

Beth McCullough said...



Such a bright & happy birthday card, Jennie! Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday Challenge :)

Melva Peters said...

Love your birthday card! Thanks for playing along with Festive Friday Challenges

Jaydee said...

Jennie, love the bright colors and the overlaid birthday sentiment. So glad you shared this with us at Festive Friday this week
Jaydee