Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Sending Comfort & Strength

This sympathy card is for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at Try Stampin on Tuesday#599 here.

And then it's for the Tic Tac Toe Challenge#201 here. I went across the bottom row with gems/sequins, watercolor and floral.

I used some watercolor paper for the small panel on the bottom, inked up my stamps then sprayed some water on them before stamping to create the watercolor look.

Sending Smiles is the stamp set with some Design a Daydream DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Sending Smiles

Papers: White, Watercolor, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Design a Daydream DSP

Inks: Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Blackberry Bliss

Accessories: Sending dies, Stitched Rectangle dies, Glossy Dots Assortmet, Stampin dimensionals







Product List

2 comments:

Laurie Unger said...

The dsp you used on this card is fabulous! Love the sentiment. Thanks for playing over at TSOT.

Donna Scholz said...

What a lovely card, Jennie! I am a "buddy" with several chemotherapy patients who I send cards to each week. This one would be a perfect one to cheer up their day. I'll have to look into that stamp set since you've shown how versatile it can be!! Thank you so much for sharing your card and creativity with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! -Donna