Saturday, July 8, 2023

Beachy Anniversary Card

Here's another anniversary card for three challenges. Lotta family weddings in July!

First, I've used the sketch at As You See It#302 here.

Second, it's for the Hand Stamped Sentiments#417 here. I chose to focus on the beachy picture. 

Finally, that easily paired with the Inspired By Challenge#245 here. I've gone with the white, blue and sandy beachy colors and theme with the Oceanfront stamp set.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Oceanfront & Love for You

Papers: White, Crumb Cake, Neutrals DSP

Inks: Crumb Cake, Azure Afternoon, Balmy Blue, Basic Gray

Accessories: Stylish Shapes dies, Deckled Rectangle dies, Painted Texture Embossing folder, Adhesive Backed Solid Gems, Stampin dimensionals








Product List

9 comments:

Heather said...

Just gorgeous, Jennie - love your beachy scene, it's perfect! I also love the texture and deckle combo - this looks brilliant! Perfect for anything seaside! Thanks so much for playing at As You See It AND Hand Stamped Sentiments!

~amy~ said...

Such a beautiful design!
Thanks for joining us for the Inspired by Challenge!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

This is one of my favourite scenic sets Jennie and I love how you used is along with the blues and soft neutrals to create such a clam, beachy scene. Thanks for playing with us over at As You See It this week!

Stampin Expressions said...

Beautiful Jennie! I love how you created the focal point with the circle, really makes it stand out! Stunning card. Thanks for joining the hand stamped sentiments challenge!

Jolanda Johnstone said...

Lovely card, Jennie. One of my favorite stamp sets. You have created such a calming and relaxing scene. SO glad you joined us at HSS this round. Cheers, Jolanda - DT

Heather Cooper said...

I'm really pushing my hubbie to spend our next anniversary at some tropical seashore so your card strikes a chord, Jennie! I love all the texture created by not only the embossing folder, but also by the way you used the stamps, and by your choice of paper! Thanks for joining us this week as As You See It Challenges!

Jan Clothier said...

All the extra details really make your card special, like the deckled edging, the subtle texture on the base and the well placed embellishments. Thanks for joining in with ua again at As You See It.

Laurel said...

Way to combine challenges! Love the texture! Thanks so much for playing along at Inspired By!

Jane Knudsen said...

This is beautiful! You set the scene and now I want to go to the seashore! The colors put you right on the beach and I am loving the white embossed paper. It all works perfectly! Thanks for joining us at As You See It!