Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Trucking Along Friendship Card

This cute friendship card is for four challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at the Paper Craft Crew#527 here.

Second, the colors are for As You See It#303 here. The colors to use are Poppy Parade, Tahitian Tide, Gray Granite and Crumb Cake. I've gotta admit this one stumped me, but I think I figured it out pretty nicely, lol!

Third, it's for the TGIF Challenge#430 here. It's a Theme challenge of "Let's Go" and I thought of the new Online Exclusive, Trucking Along and it's coordinating Trucking Along Builder punch.

Finally, it's for the Tic Tac Toe Challenge#218 here. I went down the left hand side with friendship, any color and any shape die.

There's some Neutrals DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Trucking Along and Hello Ladybug

Papers: White, Crumb Cake, Poppy Parade, Neutrals DSP

Inks: Black, Crumb Cake, Gray Granite, Poppy Parade, Tahitian Tide 

Accessories: 2022-2024 In Color Baker's Twine Pack, Tailor Made Tags Dies, Stylish Shapes dies, Trucking Along Builder punch, Basics 3D Embossing Folders, Neutrals Adhesive-Backed Sequins, Stampin dimensionals













Product List

7 comments:

ElizStewart said...

Jennie... what a sweet delivery! (might be a useful card if UPS strikes!) Thank you so much for joining and sharing at Tic Tac Toe this week.

Heather said...

Just beautiful, Jennie! I am so loving our new truck, and how awesome it looks in our colors - fabulous design! Thanks so much for playing at As You See It!

Heather Cooper said...

This is perfect for the colour palette, Jennie! I missed out on the truck punch so I'm a tad jealous, but it was a great solution for the challenge! Thanks for getting colourful with us at As You See It Challenges!

Melissa Seplowitz said...

Love your cute, little, red truck! Thank you for playing along with us on TGIF Challenges.

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Jennie your sweet little red truck is fab and I love the tag detail too. Thanks for playing with us at As You See It this week!

Jan Clothier said...

You sure did figure out the colours! The truck is highlighted so well against the polka dots. Using the tag was a great idea. Thanks for joining in with us again at As You See It.

Jane Knudsen said...

Fantastic card! I love the layout with that dotty tag and I am a huge red truck fan! Great use of our colors! Thanks for playing along with us at As You See It!