Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Darling Details Birthday Card

 

Here's a birthday card for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at The Paper Players#650 here.

Second, the colors are for The Color Hues#68 here. The colors to use are Olive and Berry so I went with Old Olive and Berry Burst.

Darling Details is the stamp set with some Glorious Gingham DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Darling Details

Papers: White, Berry Burst, Old Olive, Glorious Gingham DSP

Inks: Berry Burst and Old Olive

Accessories: Stylish Shapes dies, Timeworn Type Embossing Folder, Darling Details dies, 2 3/8 inch Circle punch, Stampin dimensionals







Product List

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Hello, Jennie! Such a darling Birthday card in all things Berry and Olive. I love gingham and in the Berry color even more so! I also love the subtle texture on the green panel. Thanks for choosing to play along at Color Hues, much appreciated! Have a great day!

Marcia Hill said...

Awwwwwww...such a sweet birthday card and wonderful use of our challenge colors Jennie!! Thanks so much for sharing this beauty with us at The Color Hues Color Challenge! Marcia (DT)

Jaydee said...

Jennie, I love the mix of the berry and the Old Olive. The gingham works beautifully as your background. So glad you shared this beauty with us at The Paper Players this week
Jaydee

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I love your berry/olive combo Jennie and that gingham panel is perfect with those fun florals! Thanks for playing along with my sketch challenge over at The Paper Players this week!