Sunday, July 16, 2023

Delighfully Darling Birthday Card

Today is my middle daughter's birthday so here's her card. She's a bright and cheerful young woman so I made this bright and cheerful card for her! It's for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at the Paper Craft Crew#526 here.

I've paired that with the SUO Challenge#330 here. It's a Hip to be square challenge and that fit perfectly with this sketch!

Darling Details is the stamp set with some Delightfully Eclectic DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Darling Details

Papers: White, Crushed Curry, Misty Moonlight, Delightfully Eclectic DSP

Inks: Crushed Curry, Misty Moonlight, Fresh Freesia

Accessories: Stylish Shapes dies, Stampin dimensionals











Product List

3 comments:

Angel Shaver said...

I love your stamped flower garden and how it matches the background paper perfectly.

Cindy Coutts @ Cindy B Designs said...

I definitely need to sit down and see what the DSP you used coordinates with in our product line. This is a great card! Thank you so much for playing along with us at SUOChallenges.com and hope to see you back tomorrow for our new challenge!

Tammy said...

Such a pretty card!! Very bright and cheerful--I'm sure your daughter loved it! Thanks for sharing it with us at SUOC!!