Thursday, October 15, 2009

HAPPY 11th BIRTHDAY MAX!

It's my baby's birthday (but he's no baby anymore!). Max is 11 today so here's his birthday card. I made it according to the Mojo#108 sketch here. It's hard to believe he's 11 already. He was only 1 year old when we moved back to Wisconsin 10 years ago. My how time flies. Now he's almost as tall as me, a kind kid who loves football, basketball, baseball and anything he can play! He's a great kid and we're lucky to have him.
Now back to the card. I used up some retired East Coast Prep DSP. Otherwise everything else is current. Happy Birthday Max! Here's my recipe:

Stamps: On Your Birthday

Papers: Whisper white, Bashful Blue, Rose Red, Old Olive, East Coast Prep DSP

Inks: Old Olive

Accessories: Star and Large Star punches, So Saffron 1/2 inch striped grosgrain ribbon, Soft Subtles brads, Stampin dimensionals

No comments: