Monday, October 5, 2009

Mojo Monday Red Snowflake


It's another card for the Mojo Monday sketch here. I've got Christmas on my mind again and my favorite color, red ,too. So I thought I'd use the papers from the Christmas Cocoa Specialty papers. I stamped the large snowflake from the Snow Swirled set. Then I used my Coluzzle to cut out the circle. The Real Red scallop circle is cut with the Scallop Circle #2 Bigz die. A strip of Real Red 3/4 inch polka dot grosgrain ribbon and some silver brads finish it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Snow Swirled
Papers: Whisper White, Real Red, Christmas Cocoa Specialty Papers
Inks: Real Red
Accessories: 3/4 inch Real Red polka dot grosgrain ribbon, silver brads, Coluzzle, Scallop Circle #2 Bigz die

3 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Very cool card! Don't ya just love the polka dot ribbon!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So beautiful! Love the monochromatic colors and that beautiful snowflake. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday! :)

Charlene said...

Very pretty! Great patterned papers!