Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Splitcoast Sketch #250 Christmas Cheer


I made this quick and easy card for the
Splitcoast Sketch #250 here. When I saw the squares I instantly thought of the postage stamp image from the Christmas Punch stamp set. I inked that up in Real Red, Old Olive and Soft Suede, punched it out with the 1 1/4 inch square punch and layered it with the 1 3/8 inch square punch in coordinating card stock. The Old Olive polka dot papers are from the Olive Patterns DSP and the Red and Suede papers are from the Christmas Cocoa Specialty Papers.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Christmas Punch
Papers: Whisper White, Real Red, Old Olive, Soft Suede, Old Olive Patterns DSP, Christmas Cocoa Specialty
Inks: Real Red, Old Olive and Soft Suede
Accessories: 1 1/4 inch square punch, 1 3/8 inch square punch, Stampin dimensionals

No comments: