Friday, October 16, 2009

PPA#12 Halloween Skull


This Halloween card is for the PPA#12 Challenge here.
This week is a sketch challenge and I thought of Halloween and the skull image from the Just Jawing stamp set. I used the Pumpkin Pie and Rich Razzleberry papers from the Razzleberry Lemonade DSP. A little Razzleberry ribbon, Happy Halloween from Teeny Tiny Wishes, the Word Window and Modern Label punch and it's done. This card is going to my 4 year old nephew, Brady, who is really into skulls!
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Just Jawing and Teeny Tiny Wishes
Papers: Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzleberry and Razzleberry Lemonade DSP
Inks: Basic Black, Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: 1/2 inch Rich Razzleberry polka dot grosgrain ribbon, Word Window punch, Modern Label punch, Stampin' dimensionals, Coluzzle

3 comments:

Denise said...

I love Just Jawing - the skull is the perfect size for your card. Great job, Jennie!

Thanks for playing at PPA!
Denise

Ann Schach said...

This is one of the cutest "Just Jawing" cards I have seen! I love the color choices! Thanks for playing @ PPA!

Linda Callahan said...

A fun image for sure - cute!