Saturday, October 31, 2009

Razzleberry Season of Friendship

I made this card with some "new to me" Stampin' UP! goodies. After waaaay too long, I finally ordered the Season of Friendship set. It's soo versatile and I'm already thinking of a cute Christmas gift set I can make with this! I also used the Stampin' UP! Scallop Square Bigz clear die. This die would be perfect for cutting photos cuz you can see right thru it. The sentiment was stamped in White craft ink then embossed with white embossing powder. I added some Rich Razzleberry ribbon and it was done.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Season of Friendship
Papers: Whisper white, Rich Razzleberry and Razzleberry Lemonade
Inks: Crushed Curry, Dusty Durango, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry and Soft Suede,White craft ink
Accessories: 1/2 inch Rich Razzleberry polka dot grosgrain ribbon, Stampin UP Scallop Square Bigz clear die, Modern label punch, white embossing powder, heat gun

No comments: