Friday, January 22, 2010

MOJO#122 Friends


I'm still catching up with sketches/challenges so I made this card for the MojoMonday sketch #122 here. The papers are from the Sweet Pea DSP stack and the stamp set is Vintage Vogue, all in the Occasions Mini. I colored the image with the Taken with Teal and Chocolate Chip markers then stamped that on a Whisper White oval that I cut out with my Coluzzle. I stamped the "F" again in Chocolate Chip, cut it out and layered it onto the original image with Stampin' dimensionals. The flowers were stamped in Taken with Teal, So Saffron and Chocolate Chip then snipped out and adhered, adding more dimensionals to the So Saffron one. I stamped the sentiment in Chocolate Chip and cut that out free-hand.


A bit of the 5/8 inch Chocolate Chip satin ribbon and it's finished.


Here's my recipe:


Stamps: Vintage Vogue


Papers: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, Taken with Teal and Sweet Pea DSP stack


Inks: Chocolate Chip and Taken with Teal Stampin write markers, Chocolate Chip, So Saffron and Taken with Teal pads


Accessories: 5/8 inch Chocolate Chip satin ribbon, Coluzzle oval cutter, stampin' dimensionals

No comments: