Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Stamping 411 Sweet Pea DSP Stack


The Occasions Mini and Sale-a-bration are both live today!
So I've used more of the Sweet Pea DSP stack from the Occasions Mini. This card has hardly any stamping because I used the paper as my focal point. I did stamp the dotted circle from Trendy Trees in Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron and Taken with Teal and then punched it out with the 1/2 inch circle punch. There's also a piece of 1 inch double-stitched Rose Red grosgrain ribbon. If only I'd pre-ordered the Sweet Pea stitched felt accents, they match this paper perfectly! And I forgot to mention I made this one for the Stamping 411 sketch #132 here.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Trendy Trees
Papers: Whisper white, Sahara Sand and Sweet Pea DSP stack
Inks: Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron and Taken with Teal
Accessories: 1/2 inch circle punch, 1 inch Rose Red double-stitched grosgrain ribbon

3 comments:

Selene Kempton said...

What a great idea! I love the idea of using that paper for the elements in the sketch!

Patti Chesky said...

Cute idea!!! I love what you've done with this sketch!! Thanks for playing along!!

gbarron56 said...

Very unique take on the sketch. I like it a lot -- so bright and cheery! Thanks so much for playing along with the Stamping 411 Operators this week. We hope you'll play again soon. Blessings, gretchen