Wednesday, January 6, 2010

More MOJO and Occasions Mini products


Here's a thank you card for a customer that I made for this week's Mojo Monday sketch#120 here. I used the Sending Love Specialty DSP from the Occasions Mini. The scallop circle was cut out from the Scallop Circle #2 Bigz die. I ran a Real Red piece thru the Scallop Edge punch. The "thank you" is from Teeny Tiny Wishes and I stamped that in Real Red on Very Vanilla then used a Real Red marker to color in the small flower image from the thank you stamp in With All My Heart. The main image is also from With All My Heart and I stamped that in Real Red, rock-and-rolled it in Chocolate Chip then added a Pretty in Pink brad in the center.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: With All My Heart, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Papers: Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Sending Love Specialty DSP
Inks: Chocolate Chip, Real Red and Real Red Stampin' write marker
Accessories: Scallop Edge punch, Scallop Circle #2 Bigz die, Word Window punch, Pretty in Pink brad, Stampin' dimensionals

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your MOJO card! The Occassions really rocks! If only I could win the lotter so I could have it All ... ALL I say!

Beautiful card!