Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Splitcoast Color Combo #253


I thought I'd participate in this week's color combo at Splitcoast here. It's Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip and Rich Razzleberry. Season of Friendship is the stamp set that I used. The Vanilla piece was run thru the Big Shot with the Scallop Square clear die. I stamped the trunk and branches in Chocolate Chip then flowers in Pretty in Pink and Razzleberry. I punched the flowers out with the 1 inch circle punch then adhered them. A piece of Razzleberry polka dot grosgrain finishes off the card.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Season of Friendship
Papers: Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink, Rich Razzleberry and Sending Love Specialty DSP
Inks: Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink and Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: Bigz scallop square clear die, 1/2 inch Rich Razzleberry polka dot grosgrain ribbon, 1 inch circle punch

No comments: