Monday, January 25, 2010

Stamping 411 #135 Hearts


Happy Monday! I actually started this card on Saturday but only got a chance to finish it this morning. I made it for the Stamping 411 sketch here. I used the With All My Heart stamp set in Real Red then punched that out with the 1 1/4 inch circle punch, layered it onto a 1 3/8 inch circle of Real Red, layered on a Pretty in Pink punched with the Scallop circle. A Pretty in Pink button from the Sherbet Designer buttons finishes it off. The heart was punched with the Full Heart punch using the Sending Love Specialty DSP. Finally, the sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes, stamped in Real Red on Very Vanilla, then punched with the Word Window punch and layered on a Pretty in Pink piece punched with the Modern Label punch.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: With All My Heart, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Papers: Very Vanilla, Pretty in Pink, Real Red, Sending Love Specialty DSP
Inks: Real Red
Accessories: Sherbet Designer buttons, 1 1/4 inch and 1 3/8 inch circle punches. Scallop circle punch, word window punch, Modern Label punch, Full Heart punch, stampin dimensionals

4 comments:

Selene Kempton said...

I love all the details here. It looks like you had fun and your card brought a smile to my face!

Patti Chesky said...

Now, this is a festive Valentine's card!! I bet it is so sparkly in person!!! Great job with the challenge!!

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

What a fabulous job you did with this sketch....love the DSP you choose. Wonderful!!

Unknown said...

great card!! thanks for playing along with us over at stamping 411!!