Thursday, June 10, 2010

Because I Care Sneak Peek

Here's another sneak peak from the new catty, "Because I Care Level 1 Hostess Set". And new colors too, Pear Pizzazz and Concord Crush.
I colored the flower with the Concord Crush and Pear Pizzazz Stampin write markers. I love it that all the colors, including In Colors, will be available in Stampin Write Markers."Thank you" was stamped in Concord Crush on Whisper White then layered onto a Concord Crush piece punched with the Scallop Oval punch. Also, I ran the strip of Concord Crush thru the Scallop Trim Border punch. The patterned paper is from the Greenhouse Gala DSP. Finally, a piece of 1/4 inch Whisper White grosgrain finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Because I Care Level 1 Hostess
Papers: Whisper White, Concord Crush, Pear Pizzazz, Greenhouse Gala DSP
Inks: Concord Crush and Pear Pizzazz Stampin write markers
Accessories: 1/4 inch Whisper White grosgrain, Scallop Trim Border punch, 1 3/4 by 7/8 large oval punch, Scallop Oval punch

1 comment:

Christine Blain said...

Yummmm!!! This is stunning, Jennie. Those two colours look amazing together, and I love the crisp, clean look of your card.