Wednesday, June 9, 2010

SC282 Retiring Razzleberry Lemonade and One of a Kind

This card showcases the soon to be retired Razzleberry Lemonade DSP and One of a Kind stamp set. And I used the Splitcoast sketch #282 from last week. I'll be sad to see these both go!
I started by coloring the flowers with the Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo and Rich Razzleberry markers and stamping them on Whisper White card stock. Then I colored the Razzleberry one again and punched it out with the coordinating Boho Blossoms punch and popped it up with a Stampin dimensional. I stamped the little flower line on the bottom in Melon Mambo. I added a gold brad to the center of the Curry flower and a Circle Fire Rhinestone brad to the center of the Mambo flower. A piece of Rich Razzleberry 1/2 inch polka-dot grosgrain finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: One of a Kind
Papers: Whisper white, Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo, Razzleberry Lemonade DSP
Inks: Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo and Rich Razzleberry Stampin write markers, Melon Mambo classic ink pad
Accessories: Boho Blossoms punch, 1/2 inch Rich Razzleberry polka-dot grosgrain, gold brad, Circle Fire Rhinestone brad, Stampin dimensionals

No comments: