Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Mark the Date Birthday

The Mark the Date stamp set is going to retire June 30th. It's a great set for masculine cards, invitations, baby announcements, calendar pages and more. I used it here for my brother-in-law's birthday.
I started with a Crushed Curry textured card stock base. There's a strip of The Write Stuff Specialty DSP, Chocolate Chip card stock and Old Olive Patterns DSP. I stamped the calendar in Chocolate Chip and "May" is from the Full Calendar set and was stamped in Crushed Curry. "Happy Birthday" was stamped in Chocolate Chip on Old Olive card stock and punched with the My Way punch and popped up on Stampin Dimensionals.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Mark the Date and Full Calendar
Papers: Whisper White, Crushed Curry, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Old Olive Patterns DSP, The Write Stuff Specialty DSP
Inks: Chocolate Chip and Crushed Curry
Accessories: My Way punch, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Stampin dimensionals

No comments: