Saturday, June 19, 2010

Father's Day Cards with Travel Journal DSP

Here's a trio of Father's Day cards I made using the Travel Journal DSP and the All Holidays and Holiday Blitz stamp set.
I think these papers are perfect for masculine cards! For each one I stamped "Happy Father's Day" twice then cut out the "father's" sentiment in the second color. And on two cards I added the tie from Holiday Blitz.
I know my husband, my dad and my brother won't be checking out my blog today so I figured I'd be safe posting them.
Here's the recipe:
Stamps: All Holidays and Holiday Blitz
Papers: Whisper White, Kraft, Bashful Blue, Garden Green, Night of Navy, Pumpkin Pie and Travel Journal DSP
Inks: Bashful Blue, Garden Green, Night of Navy, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: 3/4 inch circle punch, 1/4 inch Pumpkin Pie grosgrain, 1/2 inch striped Pumpkin Pie grosgrain, paper piecing tool, Stampin dimensionals

No comments: