Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Christmas Greetings Card for a Fab Friday Sketch

This is my take on the sketch at Fab Friday#151 here.

I pretty much followed it to a T, specifically thinking of the tree stamp from the Nothing Sweeter stamp set. I also used the coordinating Sweetly Stitched Framelits on the tree, star and trim on the bottom of the plaid DSP from Under the Mistletoe.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Nothing Sweeter
Papers: WW, Real Red, Old Olive, Under the Mistletoe DSP
Inks: Old Olive
Accessories: Sweetly Stitched Framelits, 1 3/4 inch and 2 inch Circle punches, Stampin dimensionals








1 comment:

Heather said...

Hah! Great "take" on the sketch - a perfect rendition! I love the trim you created with the dies too - just played with that myself this week! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!