Monday, December 24, 2018

Merry Christmas Gift Boxes

Merry Christmas to all!
Hope you're enjoying time with family, friends and loved ones!
We've had lots of fun already and there's more to come!

I'm sharing some mini pizza boxes I created.
I made these for gift cards for my nephews.

These qualify for the Just Add Ink#439 here-Gift Box.

I used the Splitcoast Tutorial here.
These are so cute and so easy and you can make them for any reason!

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Farmhouse Christmas
Papers: WW, Cherry Cobbler, Mossy Meadow, Gray Granite,Farmhouse Christmas DSP
Inks: Basic Black, Gray Granite, Daffodil Delight, Mossy Meadow, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Farmhouse Framelits, Corrugated embossing folder, Stampin dimensionals




1 comment:

Lou said...

These are fab Jennie. I bet they were a huge hit with your nephews. They are the perfect way to give gift cards. Hope you had a fabulous Christmas. Thanks for taking time out to join us at Just Add Ink.