Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Yet Another Occasions Catalog Sneak Peek!

Here's some more goodies from the Occasions Catalog.

This has to be my favorite DSP in the catalog!! It's called Happiness Blooms DSP and the colors are so bright and the designs so bold, I just love it!

The coordinating stamp set is called Bloom by Bloom and it's another winner too! It even has a coordinating 4 mini punches which I'll show you later too!

I also used A Big Thank You for the greeting.

I used the Freshly Made Sketch#368 here.


Here's my recipe:
Stamps: A Big Thank You and Bloom by Bloom
Papers: WW, Call Me Clover, Night of Navy, Happiness Blooms DSP
Inks: Call Me Clover and Night of Navy
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Layering Ovals Framelits, Stampin dimensionals



2 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

A fun mix of pattern and color! Love that new DSP too!

Jen Brum said...

What a fun card! Love that paper!! Can't wait to get that one!! Such perfect colours! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!