Monday, December 31, 2018

2019 Sale-a-bration Preview!

Here's a Sale-a-bration preview of three SAB items.

I used the sketch at Fab Friday#153 here for this card.

The stamp set is called Part of My Story, the DSP is called Botanical Butterfly DSP and there's a coordinating ribbon called Organdy Ribbon Combo pack that has 5 yards of ribbon in Balmy Blue, Daffodil Delight, Grapefruit Grove, Highland Heather and Lemon Lime Twist.

You can earn these items free with a $50 purchase ( each $50 purchase = 1 free item) from Jan 3 thru March 31st.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Part of My Story
Papers: WW, Balmy Blue, Basic Black, Botanical Butterfly DSP
Inks: Basic Black
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Layering Circles Framelits, Organdy Ribbon Combo Pack, Stampin dimensionals

3 comments:

stampwithamyk said...

So pretty! Love the mix of designer papers. Perfect colors too. Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

Amanda Mertz said...

Great card to show off these new products! I've been hesitant to cut into this beautiful butterfly pattern. I'll have to use a large piece as you did to really show it off! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

Heather said...

Lovely, Jennie! I love that paper - so fun to work with, and so versatile. Great choice on the sentiment! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!