Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Birthday Cheer Card for Three Challenges

Happy New Year!

And Happy new stamps!

Tomorrow the 2019 Occasions Catalog & Sale-a-bration are up for sale.  So today I used a new stamp set, Birthday Cheer.

I've also incorporated three challenges.

First, is the sketch at the Global Design Project#170 here.

Second, the colors are for the Splitcoast Color Combination#720 here.  The colors to use are So Saffron, Bermuda Bay and Blackberry Bliss.

And finally, TGIF Challenge#192-Product Spotlight-Glossy Cardstock, here.

I stamped on the Glossy card stock with Versamark and added some white embossing powder. Then I just swiped the ink pads over the card stock.


Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Birthday Cheer
Papers: WW, Glossy, Bermuda Bay, Regals 6 by 6 DSP
Inks: Versamark, So Saffron, Bermuda Bay, Blackberry Bliss
Accessories: white embossing powder, blender pens





No comments: