Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Happiness Blooms DSP Set for a Global Design Project

Here's a half dozen cards showing off the spectacular Happiness Blooms DSP in the Occasions Catty and the Part of My Story stamp set from Sale-a-bration. 

I've also used the new Rectangle Stitched Framelits and the new Bitty Blooms punch pack. 

I based the design of these cards off of the Global Design Project#172-Case the Designer, here.  I used the layout of the card, obviously not the colors.


All of these cards use a 3 by 4 1/2 piece of DSP that I cut at 3 1/2 on the long side and flipped to use the other sided design.  So basically these 6 cards show all of the awesome patterns in this DSP.









I added pieces of the coordinating card stock behind each piece of DSP, running them thru the Rectangle Stitched Framelits.

The WW pieces with the greetings were also ran thru with the Rectangle Stitched Framelits and one with the Stitched Shapes Framelits.







Then I added some ribbons and a few flowers made with the Bitty Blooms Punch Pack.

Such a cute and coordinating set of cards, if I do say so myself!!








Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Part of My Story
Papers: WW, Lovely Lipstick, Pineapple Punch, Night of Navy, Call Me Clover, Calypso Coral, Happiness Blooms DSP
Inks: Lovely Lipstick, Pineapple Punch, Night of Navy, Call Me Clover, Calypso Coral
Accessories: Rectangle Stitched Framelits, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Bitty Blooms Punch Pack, 1/4 inch Lovely Lipstick, Pineapple Punch and  Call Me Clover Grosgrain ribbon, 1/4 inch Calypso Coral ombre ribbon, Stampin dimensionals

No comments: