Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Thank You Card for Two Challenges

I need a few thank you cards and I found two challenges to use for this card.

First, I used the sketch at The Paper Players#426 here.

And second is the TGIF Challenge#196-Product Spotlight: Pick a Pattern, here.

I chose to use the Happiness Blooms DSP with A Big Thank You stamp set.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: A Big Thank You
Papers: WW, Call me Clover, Night of Navy, Happiness Blooms DSP
Inks: Call Me Clover
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Layering Circles Framelits, Bitty Blooms Punch Pack, Stampin dimensionals






4 comments:

Tami Hewlett said...

Super pretty card! I love the vibrant colors. Great use of that pretty designer series paper. Thanks for joining TGIFC this week.

Bree Renwick said...

Great job pulling both challenges together for a fabulous card! Thank you for joining us at TGIF!

Jaydee said...

I love the little flower on the sentiment, it really carries the theme from the background to the foreground. I love the colors, too. Great job combining the two challenges and a fabulous take on the sketch. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
jaydee

laurie said...

So pretty..love the paper!Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!