Saturday, January 19, 2019

Happy Card for Two Challenges




Here's a card for two challenges.

First, the colors are for the Hand Stamped Sentiments#306 here.
The colors to use are Powder Pink, Fresh Fig and Mossy Meadow.

And second, I used the Stamp Ink Paper Challenge#182-Tic-tac-toe, here.
I went right down the middle row with embossing, stitched dies and coloring.

Since I had Abstract Impressions out I used it again. And I used some Botanical Butterfly DSP.

I embossed the sentiment with Versamark then some Fresh Fig ink(it's hard to get a good pic of it on these cloudy days!)
The stitched dies are the Rectangle Stitched Framelits and I colored the DSP with blender pens and markers.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Abstract Impressions
Papers: WW, Fresh Fig, Powder Pink, Botanical Butterfly DSP
Inks: Versamark, Fresh Fig, Powder Pink, Mossy Meadow
Accessories: Rectangle Stitched Framelits, Clear embossing powder, Blender pens, Festive Farmhouse Cotton Twine(retired), Stampin dimensionals



6 comments:

Fiona said...

I love this card Jennie and it's right up my street as I've just heard I'm going to be a grandma this year so the sentiment is just perfect - thanks for joining us at HSS this week.

Tina's Crop Shop said...

Such a pretty card Jennie! The butterflies are beautiful as is the sentiment! Thanks so much for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper for our Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge this week!

Jenny Hall said...

Your coloring is so nice, Jennie! I love the colors you chose. Thanks for playing along this week at Stamp Ink Paper Challenge.

Carolyn Lindenmayer said...

Love your coloured in butterflies Jennie. Very pretty card. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper. Carolyn xx

Jenny Engelke said...

This must have been a relaxing card to make with all that wonderful coloring! Thanks for playing along with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

Stampin by Genny said...

Great job on coloring the dsp. Love how you used the dsp and sentiment to create a beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.