Friday, January 4, 2019

Thank You Card with Occasions Goodies for a Freshly Made Sketch

This is my take on the Freshly Made Sketch#369 here.

I've used all new goodies from the Occasions catty.

Bloom by Bloom and Amazing Life are the stamp sets with some Gingham Gala 6 by 6 DSP that I cropped with the Rectangle Stitched Framelits.

I also used a bit of the 2018-2020 In Color 6 by 6 DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Bloom by Bloom and Amazing Life
Papers: WW, Grapefruit Grove, Pineapple Punch, Gingham Gala 6 by 6 DSP, 2018-2020 In Color 6 by 6 DSP
Inks: Grapefruit Grove and Pineapple Punch
Accessories: 1 3/4 inch and 2 inch Circle punches, Starburst punch, Bitty Blooms punch pack, Stampin dimensionals




3 comments:

Jacquie Southas said...

Love your bright & fresh color palette, Jennie! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Linda Callahan said...

I love love love grapefruit grove! Very pretty card! Glad you shared it at FMS!

Jen Brum said...

What a great card! Such a great colour choice! Love that sweet little flower too! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!