Monday, December 3, 2018

Christmas Treat Bag for a TGIF Challenge

Here's a cute little Christmas treat bag.

This qualifies for the challenge at TGIF Challenge#188-Anything But a Card, here.

I saw the instructions on Angie Juda's blog here and had to make one too!  They're so easy and you can use virtually any papers and stamp sets! I think I might make one for a birthday present!

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Snowflake Sentiments and Merry Christmas to All
Papers: WW, Real Red, Old Olive, Under the Mistletoe DSP
Inks: Real Red and Old Olive
Accessories: Layering Squares Framelits, 1 1/4 inch and 1 3/8 inch Circle punches, Detailed Trio punch, Basic Rhinestone Jewels (retired), 1/8 inch Old Olive sheer ribbon, Binder Clip (from Office Depot)




2 comments:

Elizabeth Price said...

This is a super AWESOME treat bag. I love your paper choices and all your festive layers. My favorite is the clip on top! Thanks for sharing your bag at TGIF. Smiles, Elizabeth

Tami Hewlett said...

What a gorgeous gift bag! I love anything plaid for the holidays. It's festive and fun. Thanks for joining TGIFC this week.