Monday, August 12, 2019

2019 Holiday Catalog Sneak Peek!

My 2019 Holiday Catalog pre-order FINALLY arrived and I had to play right away!

I used the sketch at Fab Friday#169 here, along with new stamp set and new DSP.

The stamp set and DSP are part of the Wrapped in Plaid Suite. Perfectly Plaid is the stamp set and Wrapped in Plaid 6 by 6 Specialty DSP is the DSP.  There's also a coordinating punch, Pine Tree punch that you can buy as a bundle with the stamp set and save 10 percent.

There will be many more samples to come with this awesome suite!!


Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Perfectly Plaid
Papers: WW. Shaded Spruce, Cherry Cobbler, Wrapped in Plaid 6 by 6 Specialty DSP
Inks: Shaded Spruce and Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Pine Tree punch, Stitched Shapes dies, Layering Circles dies, Red Rhinestone basic jewels, Stampin dimensionals


3 comments:

Amanda Mertz said...

I love this card Jennie! I have this bundle still sitting there unopened! I need to go play with it and your card is great inspiration...love the plaid, scalloped circle and rhinestone toppper! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

stampwithamyk said...

Very cute design! Love the plaid background. Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

Heather said...

Such a fun tree, Jennie - love it over this stunning plaid! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!